May 28-29, 2018 on the basis of the Clinic of Subtentorial Neurooncology of the Institute of Neurosurgery named after I. Romodanov held the first conference with the participation of foreign experts.
The main topics of the conference:
- Vestibular schwannomas and tumors of other cranial nerves
- Posterior cranial fossa meningiomas
- Brain stem tumors Ependymomas Arnold Chiari malformation in adults
- Cranial nerve hyperactive dysfunction syndrome
- Metastatic tumors of the PCF
- Anesthetic management in PCF surgery
More than 100 specialists (neurosurgeons, neurologists, graduate students, students) took part in the conference.