of brain tumor:
- disturbance of consciousness (coma, constipation, milder degree - inhibition)
- mental and intellectual disorders
are those that indicate the focus in which the tumor or other pathology is located. That is, if the affected visual center - visual impairment, speech - speech, respiratory - breathing, and so on. In addition:
- disability of one arm or leg
- loss of sensitivity of a certain part of the body
- inability to form new memories
These are just a few examples of symptoms that will give a specialist the key to figuring out where the disease is hiding. The patient will be referred in time for appropriate research and to the right doctor.
When metastases to the brain are diagnosed, there are already multiple lesions of other organs. But nowadays, medicine has taken a step forward, and there are methods that can provide the patient with a relatively good quality of life.